I'm Donna Doyon.
To encourage and guide people who have felt unseen and insignificant their entire lives to honor their deep soul-level calling to do amazing things in this world.
- To hold you in your highest light
- To call bullsh*t on your endless list of excuses
- To teach you to rewire your brain so you grow in confidence and certainty of your vision
To share what I've learned about brain science, self-development concepts, and woo in a way that helps you learn life's lessons from the good, the bad, the very bad, and the "meh" experiences in life.
Living and loving life as I want to live it. Allowing it to change, flow, and grow without feeling the need to defend, excuse, or justify my choices. Trusting that the choices I make are the right choices for me, and the choices you make will be the right choices for you (even if we change our minds a short time later!).
My Pet Peeves
When people expect immediate results when making life changing changes. It takes time. It takes patience. It takes a commitment to the process. It takes changing your autopilot programming (habits) to support your desired outcome.
When I fall for marketing ploys that make something that requires time, energy, and focused action sound fast, easy and fun because the creator slapped a catchy title on the program or service. I do this way too often. I must remember what I teach: I already know the answers. I need to implement what I know.
My "Resume-Worthy" Qualifications
Coaching, Health & Healing Certifications:
- Belief Clearing Practitioner (Global Sciences Foundation) - 2020
- Happiness Life Coach (Udemy) - 2020
- Law of Attraction Practitioner (Global Sciences Foundation) - 2019
- Master NLP Practitioner (Academy of Modern Applied Psychology) - 2020
- Master Your Brain course (Udemy) - 2020
- Reiki Master (Lisa Powers) - 2020
- Project Management Certificate (University of Southern Maine) - 2012
- Distinguished Toastmaster (Toastmasters International) - 2003
- Master of Arts in Distance Learning (University of Phoenix Online) - 2003
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management (University of Phoenix Online) - 1998
- Associate of Science in Communications Technology (Community College of the Air Force) - 1986
Looking for FREE tips to help you feel more mind, body, spirit balanced? Start Here!
When you sign up to receive occasional notes from me, you'll also get this FREE mini-guide.
In this guide, you'll be reminded of simple activities you can do to reduce your stress and increase your joyfulness--in just 5-minutes a day!