I'm Donna Doyon.
To help women age 50+ self-develop their physical health, mental strength, emotional healing, and spiritual awakening, so that their golden years of retirement are fun and sparkly instead of dull and tarnished.
To remind you that you already know the answers to your questions. To encourage you to implement what you know to be your truth (in this moment).
To share what I've learned about brain science, self-development concepts, and woo in a way that helps you shift your perspective about the good, the bad, and the "meh" aspects of life, so you will be able to differentiate between "Fool's Gold" and the real stuff.
Living and loving life as I want to live it. Allowing it to change, flow, and grow without feeling the need to defend, excuse, or justify my choices. Trusting that the choices I make are the right choices for me, and the choices you make will be the right choices for you (even if we change our minds a short time later!).
My Pet Peeves
When people expect immediate results when making life changing changes. It takes time. It takes patience. It takes a commitment to the process. It takes changing your autopilot programming (habits) to support your desired outcome.
When I fall for marketing ploys that make something that requires time, energy, and focused action sound fast, easy and fun because the creator slapped a catchy title on the program or service. I do this way too often. I must remember what I teach: I already know the answers. I need to implement what I know.
My "Resume-Worthy" Qualifications
Coaching, Health & Healing Certifications:
- Belief Clearing Practitioner (Global Sciences Foundation) - 2020
- Happiness Life Coach (Udemy) - 2020
- Law of Attraction Practitioner (Global Sciences Foundation) - 2019
- Master NLP Practitioner (Academy of Modern Applied Psychology) - 2020
- Master Your Brain course (Udemy) - 2020
- Reiki Master (Lisa Powers) - 2020
- Project Management Certificate (University of Southern Maine) - 2012
- Distinguished Toastmaster (Toastmasters International) - 2003
- Master of Arts in Distance Learning (University of Phoenix Online) - 2003
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management (University of Phoenix Online) - 1998
- Associate of Science in Communications Technology (Community College of the Air Force) - 1986
Looking for FREE tips to help you feel more mind, body, spirit balanced? Start Here!
When you sign up to receive occasional notes from me, you'll also get this FREE mini-guide.
In this guide, you'll be reminded of simple activities you can do to reduce your stress and increase your joyfulness--in just 5-minutes a day!
Bonus: You can earn a free 1:1 oracle card reading with me if you consistently practice one of these habits for 25 out of 30 days--using a rolling calendar.