Do you recognize greatness when you see it?
Do you appreciate the synchronicity that sometimes must occur in order for that great act to happen?
Do you get caught in the ego-centered trap of wondering why you aren’t part of the greatness around you?
What if your role is simply to be a witness?
Watch THE VIDEO that inspired today’s episode.
- Info on a wefting machine (4:11)
- Costs to clients (4:50)
- Using the clients own hair (5:15)
- Hair donation guidelines (6:20)
- Goal for the wefting machine and how to donate (7:00)
- See how long Karen’s hair was BEFORE she donated 11″ to Hair Matters (10:50)
- Meet Hair Matters’ first consultant from Salon by the Sea in Wells, ME (12:00)
- Vision for the Future (12:50)
- The process of making a hair donation (13:50)
- Learn about Karen’s book Honor Your Health (22:40)
- More about the wefting machine (25:25)
- See my Salty Girl Beauty makeover 🙂 (29:20)
Meet the Wizards:
Karen Creamer, author of
- Honor Your Health: How to Use Holistic Healing to Create a Life of Clarity, Comfort, and Connection
- One Brave Thing
- What if Bebe Stays with Steven?
Facebook: Metaphysical Nurse
Debby Porter, Founder and CEO of Hair Matters.
Hair Matters helps people facing cancer-related hair loss with professional salon services and support in a non-medical setting. This is a non-profit 501c3 organization so all donations are tax deductible.
Facebook: Hair Matters
Marie Sola, Founder of Daughters of Change
Daughters of Change recognizes, encourages, and supports women who are creating positive change in the world around them.
Facebook: Daughters of Change
Becky, makeup artist at Ocean Waves Salon, 37 Ocean Street, South Portland, ME.
Salty Girl Beauty makeup – saltygirlbeauty.com/hairmatters (Use this link and a portion of the sale will be donated to Hair Matters!)
The music for this podcast is Drifting Upstream by Hyson.