People occasionally ask me how they can help me continue (and grow) my podcast and writing endeavors.
If you have ever wondered that, here are a few easy things you can do to help support my dream of helping women break out of their familiar routines so they can start living the lives of their dreams.
1. If you haven’t already, join my mailing list. The easiest and best way for us to develop a long-lasting relationship is for you to provide me with your e-mail address so we can keep in touch.
This way you
- will always know when a new podcast episode or blog post is published.
- will be the first to know about new courses as they are developed and released.
- will be able to help determine what content I need to focus on to make your life a bit easier.
- won’t have to remember to keep coming back to the site again and again. You will know when something new is posted.
And don’t worry, I appreciate the trust you are showing by providing this information. I will never share your e-mail address with anyone. And don’t worry, you can unsubscribe at any time (there will be a link at the bottom of every e-mail to make this easier should you decide it is time to part ways).
2. Spread the word. If you find the information on this site inspiring, encouraging, or helpful in any way, please tell your friends about it. You can do that by liking and sharing my articles or podcasts on social media or e-mailing your friends the link to my website.
3. Join my Facebook group Start Today and Continue Tomorrow. This is where we can get to know each other a little better. Share your dreams, your goals, your challenges, and your successes. We don’t have to be perfect every day. We just need to keep moving forward toward our dreams!
4. Make a small monthly pledge through Patreon. Patreon is a service that makes it easy for individuals to support creative projects like podcasts. When many people pledge a little money, it makes a difference. Click here to visit my Patreon page.
Thank you for your support and encouragement. Thank you for being part of my community!