Last weekend, Earl and I hiked a 5.2 mile section of the Appalachian Trail here in Maine, USA. We have been “section hiking” the AT for a few years now. This year we hope to finish the final miles in Maine.
When we made our plans to hike this section, we were hoping the day would be clear and cool. The weather forecast was for rain and clouds.
We had two choices:
- Not hike
Watch today’s video to see what we decided! 🙂
Whatever goals you are working towards, be aware that the conditions may not be perfect, but you can still move forward with your plans.
If you need support or encouragement, please join me in my Facebook group Start Today and Continue Tomorrow. We are all about getting things done–and forgiving ourselves and moving forward when we let something get in our way!