Sugar cravings. Do you experience them? Do you feel the energy surge when you eat sugar, and the energy crash when you don’t? In this episode, I share some tips on how to handle those sugary cravings when they strike.
I also penned a special holiday poem for the intro story. 🙂
I have been going LIVE (Yikes!) on my Facebook page with tips for successfully navigating the holiday season.
Like and share my Facebook page
Never miss an inspirational message of encouragement and support. If you’d like me to e-mail you a reminder when a new episode is published (every Tuesday morning), just fill in your name and e-mail below. I’ll take care of the rest.
Occasionally, we need to look at the actions we are taking and our intentions with those actions. We need to look at where we are and where we want to go. We have to decide whether the actions we are taking are the best actions to be taking.
In this week’s episode, I talk about getting a lazy, late start to my day. As I moved thru my day, I somewhat processed my feelings of overwhelm, uncertainly, and restlessness about the path I would like to take in my business.
Perhaps these ramblings will help you take a closer look at your actions and your intentions.
P.S. I do think it was a bit more rambly than usual. HA HA
The holiday season throws most of us off kilter. Typical routine activities are suddenly fraught with glitches. Our once quiet and relaxing weekends are stuffed with activities that require more energy than we possess. Instead of wishing the holidays were over, learn how to make adjustments for this special time of the year.
What are some things you do to make the holidays less stressful, and more meaningful? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Today I went live on my Donna Doyon Facebook page with 5 tips to help you deal with holiday stress. You can watch the video here. In a nutshell, here are the 5 tips:
- Watch clips of your favorite holiday movies (especially the funny ones) on YouTube. In the video, I shared a few of my favorites.
- Sing your favorite Christmas songs, religious songs, rock songs, country songs, rap songs or any songs! In the video, I sang one of my favorite songs (YIKES!)
- Find a spot of sunshine and just hang out in it for a few minutes.
- Walk. Five minutes of mall walking, parking lot walking, or around the building walking can do wonders to reduce your stress levels.
- Do the dishes. In the video I share how washing dishes puts all your senses to work (and restores order from chaos).
Here’s the link again… Donna Doyon’s Facebook page. If you enjoy these tips, please share the post with your friends.
Overindulging… that is something that many of us do over the holiday season.
We forget that Thanksgiving is just one day, and we allow ourselves to feast for four or five days. Yikes! No wonder so many people gain weight these last weeks of the year.
Today I went live on my Donna Doyon Facebook page with 5 tips to keep you from hating yourself on January 1st.