1. To hold you in your highest light.
2. To call bullsh*t on your endless list of excuses.
3. To teach you to rewire your brain so you grow in confidence and certainty of your Inspired guidance.
To clear and heal energy blocks and limiting beliefs so you can move beyond those familiar old outdated stories and finally honor your Heart's-Calling.
Living and loving life as she wants to live it. Allowing herself to change, flow, and grow without feeling the need to defend, excuse, or justify her choices. Trusting that the choices she makes are the right choices for her in the moment, and knowing that the intuitively-inspired and consciously-chosen choices you make for yourself are exactly the right ones in this moment.
Her Pet Peeves
When people expect immediate results when making life changing changes. It takes time. It takes patience. It takes a commitment to the process. It takes changing autopilot programming (conditioned thoughts and habits) to support your desired outcome.
When she falls for marketing ploys that make something that requires time, energy, and focused action sound fast, easy and fun because the creator slapped a catchy title on the program or service. She does this way too often. She tries to remember what she teaches: She already know the answers. She simply needs to implement what she knows.
Her "Resume-Worthy" Qualifications
Coaching, Health & Healing Certifications:
- Belief Clearing Practitioner (Global Sciences Foundation) - 2020
- Happiness Life Coach (Udemy) - 2020
- Law of Attraction Practitioner (Global Sciences Foundation) - 2019
- Master NLP Practitioner (Academy of Modern Applied Psychology) - 2020
- Master Your Brain course (Udemy) - 2020
- Reiki Master (Lisa Powers) - 2020
- Shamanic Reiki Practitioner (Melissa Ayotte) - 2022
- Project Management Certificate (University of Southern Maine) - 2012
- Distinguished Toastmaster (Toastmasters International) - 2003
- Master of Arts in Distance Learning (University of Phoenix Online) - 2003
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management (University of Phoenix Online) - 1998
- Associate of Science in Communications Technology (Community College of the Air Force) - 1986