- Watch clips of your favorite holiday movies (especially the funny ones) on YouTube. In the video, I shared a few of my favorites.
- Sing your favorite Christmas songs, religious songs, rock songs, country songs, rap songs or any songs! In the video, I sang one of my favorite songs (YIKES!)
- Find a spot of sunshine and just hang out in it for a few minutes.
- Walk. Five minutes of mall walking, parking lot walking, or around the building walking can do wonders to reduce your stress levels.
- Do the dishes. In the video I share how washing dishes puts all your senses to work (and restores order from chaos).
Here’s the link again… Donna Doyon’s Facebook page. If you enjoy these tips, please share the post with your friends.